Episode 5: Corpulent Porpoises, Irish Wristwatches, and Crowdsourcing the Future
Episode 5 brings us news about Nik Software recently acquired by google, Netflix’s House Of Cards and the tools used to develop the show, The Mackelmore show that was recently at the Pageant and our chat pack.
The announcer test that was mentioned in the show:
- One hen
- Two ducks
- Three squawking geese
- Four Limerick oysters
- Five corpulent porpoises
- Six pairs of Don Alverzo’s tweezers
- Seven thousand Macedonians in full battle array
- Eight brass monkeys from the ancient, sacred crypts of Egypt
- Nine apathetic, sympathetic, diabetic old men on roller skates with a marked propensity towards procrastination and sloth
- Ten lyrical, spherical, diabolical denizens of the deep who haul stall around the corner of the quo of the quay of the quivery, all at the same time.
Links from the show: