Its been a year since we started this thing, and we made it! The podcast was supposed to be weekly but morphed into a 13 episode thing that spanned 12 months. all in all not bad.
In typical fashion and form, we are back! this time we took a good long break and we promise that it won’t be so long till next time!
In this Episode we talk about the Death of the Hasselblad V series, an awesome photographer who helped a kid with muscular dystrophy realize some dreams, we chatted about the Canon 5d MKIII getting new firmware, the 5D MKII dropping frames, and premiere being a little pain in the butt. We also talked about our summer concert plans and the opening of a new lego store
Links for the Podcast:
Episode 5 brings us news about Nik Software recently acquired by google, Netflix’s House Of Cards and the tools used to develop the show, The Mackelmore show that was recently at the Pageant and our chat pack.
The announcer test that was mentioned in the show:
- One hen
- Two ducks
- Three squawking geese
- Four Limerick oysters
- Five corpulent porpoises
- Six pairs of Don Alverzo’s tweezers
- Seven thousand Macedonians in full battle array
- Eight brass monkeys from the ancient, sacred crypts of Egypt
- Nine apathetic, sympathetic, diabetic old men on roller skates with a marked propensity towards procrastination and sloth
- Ten lyrical, spherical, diabolical denizens of the deep who haul stall around the corner of the quo of the quay of the quivery, all at the same time.
Links from the show: